Welcome to Sacramento’s first and only nonprofit yoga studio!
To heal and unite the community through the power of yoga and meditation inside the studio and beyond.
How We Get the Job Done
To serve the community by providing financially accessible yoga-related services, yoga classes, community outreach to underserved and/or vulnerable populations and community support activities for yoga students and teachers.
- A regular and full schedule of drop-in yoga classes open to all–no one is turned away for lack of funds
- Specialty classes for specific populations
- Meditation classes and workshops
- Free or donation-based workshops to introduce and promote yoga at a variety of locations, such as yoga in parks, at corporate events, in public schools
- Training workshops for teachers to learn how to teach to a specific vulnerable populations
- Mentoring programs for new and not so new teachers to give and receive feedback and develop their skills amongst other yoga teachers
- Yoga book exchange
- Joint workshops with other Yoga studios, other non-profits, and other businesses in the community, to provide mutual support and create a network of healthy living
- Yoga mat storage for students, and donated mats for use by all
We’ve created this space because we’ve seen the great benefit that yoga can bring to a person’s life, whether that is stress reduction, healing, greater capacities for compassion and awareness, or physical benefits like flexibility, strength, pain reduction, or simply a greater ease and comfort in one’s embodiment. Yoga makes us happy, and we want to share it!